This tip is awesome! In 2 minutes you will always have a home made ice pack on hand if one of your children gets hurt, or if you have a headache!
Take out the magic bag and you can put it back in the freezer when you're done!
YOU WILL NEED:
-2 ziplop bags (to avoid leaks)
-250 ml (1 cup) water
-250 ml (1 cup) friction alcohol (99% isopropanol)
- Blue food coloring (just to signify that it is the magic bag in the freezer)
HOW TO DO:
1) Add the water in the first bag, then the rubbing alcohol, then the food coloring
2) Remove the air from the bag and close it
3) Insert the bag into the 2nd bag and remove the air before closing it
4) Place it in the freezer
5) You will get a perfect soft gel to relieve knee injuries or headaches
6) Use the magic bag with a clean cloth to prevent frostbite
Because the mixture of water and rubbing alcohol is very cold, but the bag is very flexible, so it is manipulable!
See the texture at the end of the video!