We are always looking for healthy recipes, not too heavy and stuffed with protein for dinner ... We do not wish to be hungry at 4 pm! On the other hand, we also want it to be good and pleasant to eat. I have what you need: this Greek-style chicken sandwich is fabulous!
And do you know what? You can also eat it as a salad if you want to avoid gluten, great is not it?
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (10 inches)
- 5 oz. Cooked chicken breasts
- 1/8 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup Boston lettuce
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup cucumber
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted
For the dressing:
- The juice of a large lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- black pepper (if you want)
- Mix the dressing ingredients with the lemon in a bowl and set aside.
- Put all the salad ingredients except the goat cheese and tortilla on a large chopping board and use a large knife to chop the ingredients.
- Once the salad is chopped, put it in a bowl, then add a little lemon dressing.
- Mix, then put the salad in the tortilla.
- Fold and roll firmly and cut in half.
Here are the nutritional values for a rolled sandwich with a whole wheat tortilla:
645 calories, 48g of carbohydrates, 23g of fat, 58g of protein, 13g of fiber, 9g of sugar