Quick recipe, the number one meal!
- 5 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 bell pepper (color of your choice), cut into small cubes
- 480 g ground beef
- 700 g ground veal
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Bovril Beef
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the macaroni as indicated on the package. Keep aside.
- In a frying pan, heat a little olive oil and sauté the vegetables. Reserve in a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the meat and add the onion when the meat is almost cooked. Season the meat to your taste.
- Bring the vegetables to the skillet and add the bovril and half of the soy sauce.
- Add cooked macaroni and remaining soy sauce.