This lasagna is wonderful!
Filled with good ingredients such as spinach, chicken and artichokes, you will not be disappointed by this fabulous dish!
- 1 lb of lasagna
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 lb frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (475 g) containers of light ricotta
- 4 cups mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Cook the lasagna in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to the packing instructions until they are "very" al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add flour, stir and cook 1 minute more.
- Pour milk and seasonings.
- Simmer for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add Parmesan and stir until creamy, then add chicken, spinach and artichokes. Stir.
- In a large baking dish, spread a thin layer of chicken mixture.
- Garnish with a layer of lasagna, making them overlap slightly.
- Spread a layer of ricotta, a layer of chicken mixture and a layer of mozzarella.
- Repeat these operations for three layers, ending with a layer of mozzarella.
- Cover with cooking foil and cook for 35 minutes. Put in broil and grill until the cheese is golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Share your lasagne with us!