If you touch the plastic of your car headlights with your hand, you will feel the impurities and the dirt that cover it!
You see also that yellowish mist that colors them?
It is because of this mist that you can't longer see as well on the road in the evening!
BUT BE CAREFUL: For this trick to work, make sure that the yellowish mist and dirt are outside the headlight and not inside. As we can see with the gold truck in the video, this trick can't be used on this truck. Since the mist is inside the car headlight. He will only use the trick on his gray car. You will also feel the difference in touching the car headlight, if it is rough, it needs to be cleaned.
HOW TO DO:
1) Apply a toothpaste that has a slightly rough texture. Like Colgate with baking soda & peroxide(The baking soda is abrasive and the peroxide is bleaching)
2) Then rub the toothpaste everywhere with an old toothbrush. The more you scrub, the more likely the plastic will become clear again
3) Add some water and wipe with paper towels
4) Repeat these steps for even clearer car headlights
5) Then apply a car wax to protect your headlights from dirt
A tip that will cost you $1 or $2 instead of $15 to $20 for a specialized product!