These cans of chips are great for DIY! You can make them storage tubes or, what I prefer, decorative vases. You can turn this can of chips into a cute vintage vase! See how ...
Objects needed :
- Pringles can
- A rubber coating spray
- Decorative rocks
- Adhesive spray
- Mod podge
- Spray the rubber liner inside the can to seal it against water.
- Then spray glue on one side of the can, then put rocks. Make this process over the entire surface of the can.
- When the glue is dry, spread a layer of grout.
- Before the grout is dry, rub it, so that it enters between the stones.
- Then wipe the grout with a wet sponge.
- Once the grout has dried (overnight), spread a layer or two of Mod Podge to create a shiny surface.
When the Mod podge is dry, your project is finished! Fill the vase with water and flowers and enjoy!