You had found the perfect outfit to do your yoga or jogging and you had it dry in the dryer by accident?
Now it is too short and you can not find any more in store?
Do not panic!
There is a solution!
And it will cost you only a few pennies!
YOU WILL NEED:
-Baby shampoo, whatever the type
-A clean towel
HOW TO DO:
1) Add a cap of baby shampoo in a warm water container
2) Let the garment soak for 10 minutes.
3) Then place the garment on a clean towel on a flat surface
4) Gently stretch the garment, until it gets its old shape back.
5) Let act for a few hours, even all night
Your garment will be like new!
Did you try it? It worked for you too? Share this tip!
FOR WOOL:Take laundry detergent (Perwoll or other), you need at least a bottle of 2l to 4l. Soak the garment for about ten minutes, then hang it without rinsing it or wringing it. It will take a long time to dry but the garment will become like new!