This little dessert is not complicated, the ingredients are easily found and you don't need pastry courses to do it ...
It's just a perfect little dessert that melts in your mouth!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 packets (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 packs (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 container (16 oz) frozen garnish, thawed (Cool Whip)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, butter, pecans and 1/4 cup of sugar until homogenized with a wooden spoon.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- In medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk until thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour over the layer of cream cheese.
- Refrigerate between 1 and 4 hours.
- Spread the Cool Whip over the top and cut into squares.
With a good glass of milk, it's pure happiness!