As soon as I saw this recipe, I knew right away that I had to try it! She always offers us a combination of good ingredients. A pasta salad, full of vegetables, beef and a delicious Asian sauce.
For the fusilli salad
- 2 cups cooked wheat fusilli
- 3/4 lb of extra-lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup green zucchini, finely diced
- 1 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. butter
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. of honey
- 1/4 tsp. of toasted sesame oil
- In a skillet, cook the ground meat with the butter. Lightly salt and pepper. Keep this mixture for later.
- In the same skillet, sauté the vegetables with the sesame oil for 6 to 10 minutes. Add meat and pasta. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients of the sauce, then pour into the pasta salad. Mix well and add seasoning.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.