I do not know if you are like me, but I truly hate spiders.
Although they are useful and feed on insect pests, the spiders in the house are not welcome.
Say goodbye for good to these bugs on 8 legs with the following tips.
In the House:
- Avoid the mess! These bugs like dark spaces where they can find other insects for their meals and make their cobweb.
- Use products to get rid of it. Of course, there are many insecticides on the market, but if you are looking for a natural alternative, vinegar or peppermint essential oil will be great.
- Destroy their cobwebs. Weaving a cobwebs takes them a while. By destroying their home, they will move elsewhere.
- Reduce the lights at night. As you probably know, the light attracts all kinds of insects that are food for spiders. No food, no spiders.
- Do a housekeeping outside too. Pay special attention to piles of leaves, firewood, compost bins, trees to be pruned, unmowed lawns, old boxes, weeds, etc. These are perfect places for spiders. Keep it away from the house.
You will then have peace of mind.
Do you have any other tips to keep spiders away? Share them with us.
Source: https://fabbiosa.com · Photo Credit: fotolia.com