There are not only commercial products to relieve you of an unbearable toothache from a cavity!
Natural solutions with ingredients we all have at home can do the work!
HERE ARE 12 NATURAL SOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU:
1) SALT AND LUKEWARM WATER: You suffer from a toothache? Mix 15ml (1 tablespoon) of salt in a glass of lukewarm water. Use it as a mouthwash. Salt water reduce the inflammation caused by toothache.
2) COCONUT OIL:A dental infection can be avoided with coconut oil. Take 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of coconut oil to your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse. This reduces the risk of dental infection during severe pain. Caution: If a sign of infection occurs, consult your dentist.
Bad breath and yellow teeth can also be treated the same way if you repeat the operation for several days. A gentle and economical treatment compared to dental bleaches.
3) SALT AND PEPPER:Relieve the pain by making a mixture of salt and pepper in equal parts, add a few drops of water to form a paste, apply this paste on the painful part of the mouth. Repeat several times a day.
4) GARLICAs it releases a chemical substance called Allicin, it releases natural antibiotic that reduce the infection. Crush a clove of garlic and apply it directly to the affected area. Or rub the clove of garlic on the tooth or gums.
5) CLOVES: Cloves are natural analgesics. Simply tighten the upper and lower jaw on the clove. His analgesic property will act instantly!
You could also apply 2 to 3 drops of clove essential oil on a cotton bud and scrub the painful area. WARNING: do not to swallow your saliva.
6) GINGER: Soak a fresh ginger root into water for a few hours then gargle with the water. Or cut a piece of the root and rub the affected area directly with the root.
7) ICE CUBES:Crush ice cubes in a Ziploc bag with a saucepan. Transfer the crushed ice into gauze and press it on your jaw or cheeks for a few minutes, repeat if necessary.
8) ONIONS:Because they have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, onions are very excellent for relieving dental pain. Just chew a slice of raw onion a few minutes without necessarily swallowing it, to reduce the pain.
9) TURMERIC:Mix a few drops of mustard oil with 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) of Curcuma powder to make a paste. Apply the dough to the cavity for 15 minutes, then spit the dough. Repeat regularly to relieve the pain.
10) BLACK TEA:The presence of astringent tannins in black tea helps reduce swelling and relieve toothache when you gargling the mouth with black tea.
11) GUAVA LEAVES: Chew 2 to 3 leaves of Guava or add the leaves to boiling water with a bit of salt and let them infuse. Let cool and use the mixture as a mouthwash.
12) PEPPERMINT LEAVES:Infuse a few peppermint leaves for twenty minutes. Then use as a mouthwash.
DO YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!