This table decoration is just beautiful!
It is very cheap to make!
And you can even get solar lamps from your garden to make it!
YOU WILL NEED:
-A $1 solar lamp
-Glass pebbles: White, transparent and your favorite color
HOW TO DO:
1) Remove the lamp base and pull the plastic label to activate the solar panel on the top of the lamp
2) Then open the Mason jar and remove the central part of the lid
3) Place the solar lamp in the contour of the pot lid
4) Add the glass pebbles in the jar
5) Close the jar with the lamp inside the lid!