Do you like decorating to celebrate Halloween with the kids?
Why not take advantage of the holidays to make beautiful paper pumpkins! It's like making Christmas decorations in summer, as it was suggested to you not so long ago (To see them click -->> HERE) because it's the perfect time to do DIY outside? Because you have time !!
YOU WILL NEED:
-A big balloon to bounce with an elastic
-Paint can and paint pot
-A hot glue gun
HOW TO DO:
1) Blow up the balloon but not at its maximum
2) Take the length of the circumference of the balloon and tie the 4 pieces of string together and make a knot
3) Then blow up the balloon enough between the strings to give it a pumpkin shape
4) In a bowl, mix 2 parts of flour for 1 part of water to make the sticky paste and add a some salt to prevent the mold from growing
5) Make strips of newspaper and stick them onto the balloon
7) Once all the tapes are glued, let dry all night
8) The next day, color in black the hollow parts of the pumpkins
9) Then apply the orange color to the rest of the pumpkin
You can make a decorative pumpkin to use every year!
Or use an X-Acto knife to cut the top and make it a bowl! It will be perfect to put the candies to distribute to the children!
Tie an elastic under the hat with a piece of cardboard and hot glue
The lid will make a perfect hat for a Halloween costume!
And a Jack-o'-lantern head perfect for a Halloween costume!