Making a floral arrangement with a large plant and flowers in a big pot, is not always easy as everything as to be well balanced!
Unless we use the method of this gardener!
Simply plant all the pots in the ground first, then remove them before planting the flowers!
YOU WILL NEED:
-A large flowerpot
-A main plant
(We speak of a plant that will grow in height)
-Several small flowers
(Or small plants)
HOW TO DO:
1) Add a lot of soil in a very large flowerpot
2) Place the pot of your main plant on the edge of the pot and not at the center of the pot
3) Add all the little flower pots on top of the the soil, making sure the pots do not go beyond the pot that supports them, in height
4) Add a lot of soil between the pots so that it is very compact. Make sure to tamp down the soil
5) Remove the pot from your main plant
6) The soil should not come out
7) Plant the main plant (the one that will grow in height)
8) Remove the small flower pot just next to the main plant
9) Plant a flower of your choice
10) Remove the next pot and plant the next flower
11) Repeat these steps until all flowers are planted. One at a time.
You will get a perfectly balanced floral arrangement and this method does not take much longer to achieve, but at least it's perfect!