Who does not like doing arts and crafts for Halloween time? But better yet, as soon as autumn arrives?!
Because the pumpkin is not only associated with Halloween, it is also representative of the fall. Changes to the decor of your house. It makes our decors much more welcoming and cozy because of its beautiful color.
In this article, you will find, not only ideas for Halloween decorating, but also to decorate the centerpiece of your dining room, mantel and tables in your living room throughout the fall season.
Here are 15 ways to do arts and crafts with Halloween pumpkins.
1) The technique of glue diluted in water and wool is ideal for crafting a pumpkin on a helium inflated balloon!
2) Collect synthetic foam from old cushions or old pillows to make beautiful pumpkins with colorful jute.
3) Papier maché will always be a safe bet to mould whatever shape you want. And the idea of the string on a balloon to give it a pumpkin shape is downright awesome! Make it into a candy bowl to greet the kids on Halloween night!
4) Get rolls of paper towels or bathroom paper rolls to create these models, it's very very simple! Covered with newspaper or glitter, the 2 are beautiful!
5) This idea is so much fun! Collect a piece of dryer hose and add some color to it using spray paint!
6) Or, get an old book! Cut the pages into half circles, paste the first and last pages together, then spray orange paint everywhere!
7) Get all the outlines of Mason jar lids and cover them with orange Washi decorative tape before attaching them to each other!
8) Fill bags with dead leaves, give them pumpkin shapes with tape and apply the papier maché technique to the bags. Once the papier maché is dry, spray with colored acrylic paint. Then an exterior acrylic varnish to protect the paint. Add crowns of vines and artificial autumn leaves.
9) A little dyeing, painting on recycled wooden planks and green jute to make very original pumpkins.
10) Even with wine bottle corks we can make beautiful Halloween pumpkins!
11) Who would have thought! Orange steel wool, a piece of branch, green felt cut with serrated scissors and wire wrapped around a pencil ... WOW!
12) Simple and so adorable! Use the mill ends of fabrics in stores! The mill ends are leftovers, scraps of fabrics that stores sell at a discount. Make decorations out of these or even a pincushion!
13) Do the same as if you were making a pompom! Only you do not cut the wool!
14) If you like to crochet? This should be an easy one for you!
15) A carton of eggs and craft acrylic paint, or gouache (poster paint), and don't forget the pipe cleaners. It's so adorable!
Did you like all these DIY ideas for Halloween? Share them!