When we often wear jewelry, the metal jewelry easily lose their luster.
In order to restore their initial shine, even if they are browned or they no longer shine, the website Fabiosa.guru has listed several tips to clean your jewelry.
They will be like new!
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. dish soap
- a glass of water
1. Microwave the water for one to two minutes.
2. Place a piece of aluminum foil at the bottom of your cup or bowl.
3. Pour hot water into the container you have just prepared.
4. Add the salt, baking soda and dish soap to the mixture.
5. Soak your jewelry for five to ten minutes.
6. Rinse your jewelry with hot water and pat them with a towel.
Here you have jewelery that looks brand new!
Source: Fabiosa.guru · Photo Credit: Fabiosa.guru