Do you have an Aloe Vera at home? Do you sometimes cut the tip of a leaf to apply it to a sunburn or a burn, knowing full well that this end will heal? Well, you are wrong too! This part of the leaf is not the right one to use! We just have to throw it away!
In addition to discovering 8 incredible benefits to the plant called "the plant of immortality", you will find a video tutorial at the very bottom of this article to learn how to harvest the gel of a leaf and in the good part of leaf. And you will see that it is very very simple!
But before seeing the technique, discover 8 benefits to cultivate this plant that is nicknamed "the plant of immortality"!
1) Razor cuts:
Everyone knows that Aloe Vera relieves sunburn. But it also relieves burns due to shaving cuts.
2) Acne and rosacea:
Mix 15 ml (1 tbsp) Aloe Vera with 1 tsp (5 mL) almond milk and 5 mL (1 tsp) lemon juice to cleanse the skin. This remedy effectively heals acne, and helps to decrease rosacea.
3) Natural Scrub:Add 125 g (1/2 cup) brown sugar or baking soda to Aloe Vera to exfoliate the skin naturally.
4) Bad Breath:Mix 62.5 g (1/4 cup) of Aloe Vera in 125 ml (1/2 cup) of apple juice or water and drink this juice regularly. This formula works because Aloe Vera has powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that soothe indigestion causing bad breath.
5) Asthma:During an asthma attack, air circulates less well because the airways are swollen. The enzymes contained in Aloe Vera fight inflammation. Express Tribune says that inhaling the vapors of Aloe Vera gel mixed with boiling water can bring almost immediate relief.
6) Arthritis:The Healthline advised to simply massage the painful joints with Aloe Vera to soothe the pain due to arthritis. Again, the anti-inflammatory properties of the miraculous plant can help.
7) Irritable Bowel Syndrome:If you suffer from this symptom, and you do not already know this tip, you will probably be very relieved to learn that Aloe Vera can help you. Aloe Vera has long been used as a remedy for the pain and discomfort associated with this syndrome. Patients with colitis and Crohn's disease also find some relief to use Aloe Vera. Consult your doctor for the dose to be taken. The Clinic Mayo suggests starting with 100 ml (3 to 4 ounces) twice daily.
8) Leg cramps:Muscle pain can be very painful. To reduce or eliminate them, consume Aloe Vera regularly for effective relief!
HOW TO HARVEST ALOE VERA GEL:
1) Cut the entire leaf on the plant
2) Throw the 10.16 cm (4 inches) from the tip of the leaf
3) Cut the leaf in half if it is too big
4) Cut both sides of the leaf to remove the peel
5) Then use the thin lines you will feel on the leaf to cut it lengthwise
6) Then remove all the skin above the gel
7) You can cut the gel in cubes to consume it, or in strips to keep it in pot while waiting to use it for one of the 8 benefits mentioned above