Many people have had old milk cans! Most people used them as decoration in the house, but people painted landscapes or patterns on them, nothing more.
Well this man had a completely different idea! It makes pretty little tables with them and we can have them in the color of our choice and with the wood of our choice!
He picks up the old milk can, paints them and adds a beautiful wooden board on top of them to make nice tables, perfect for the living room, a corner of the kitchen, or even a bedside table in a room with rustic decor!
You are not equipped to paint and chop wood? You can find the tables made with milk can in several colors and the kind of wood of your choice by clicking --- >>> HERE
Do you have a milk can at home? Make yourself this beautiful decoration for a very low price!
HOW TO DO:
1) Prepare the surface to be painted with a 50/50 mixture of water and white vinegar to remove any dirt, grime and rust and let dry
2) The spray gun is ideal for this kind of project. If you do not use a spray gun, it would be better to paint in a container.
3) Draw a 20.32 cm (18") circle on a wooden board of your choice. The trick of the pencil and the rope works very well for perfect circles in this kind of project.
4) Choose the color of your choice to dye the wood
5) Center the top of the circular board on the milk can and secure it with 3 supports at 45° evenly distributed
And that's all! That's how we make a beautiful table from a milk can!