A perfect recipe when you don't really know what to eat...
- 1/2 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (25 oz. Bag)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cans of crushed tomatoes (14 or 15 ounces each)
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9-inch square dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large frying pan, cook the beef and drain the fat.
- Stir in tomato cans and seasonings.
- In the prepared dish, place a layer of ravioli and pour half of the meat on the ravioli.
- Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of ravioli, meat, then cheese.
- Garnish with parmesan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand about 10 to 5 minutes before serving.