Cooking for a large amount of people can be tedious, but it doesn't have to be! If you have a family BBQ or picnic soon, you should take a look at this hack called "cooler corn" it is seriously the easiest way to make corn for a crowd!
- Any size cooler (do not use styrofoam)
- 8 - 12 (or more) fresh corn, (depending on the size of your cooler)
- Boiling water
- Start by shucking the corn and rinse thoroughly. Make sure to clean your cooler too.
- Place the corn inside the clean cooler lengthwise.
- Add the boiling water over the corn. The water should cover all the pieces of corn, you will need about 2 quarts per 12 ears of corn.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes. Do not open or shake the cooler.
- Drain the water and put back the lid - the corn should stay nice and warm for about two hours. Make sure to always close the lid after taking a piece. Enjoy!
Did you know about this amazing hack? How do you prepare corn for the whole family?