Looking for an easy dinner? A quick spaghetti sauce, tasty and without pre-cooking?
This sauce is perfect for you!
- 1 package (14 oz.) of sausage of your choice (I took strong Italian), cut in half-moon
- 2 pots (24 oz.) Marinara sauce (commercial or home)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes (not drain)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Put all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package indications.
- Put the pasta on a plate, pour a large spoonful of sauce and sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
Quick and easy and so good!