I love pasta! Who does not like pasta? It is so good, so comforting and warm as a dish ...
This recipe would comfort the saddest of people.Try it and you will love it!
- 1 lb sausage meat
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. dried chili flakes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 400 ml tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cups dry fusilli (not cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 balls of fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet that can go to the oven.
- Brown the onion until it is translucent, then add the sausage meat,
- Break into pieces and cook for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Add rosemary, chili flakes and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, tomato paste and balsamic vinegar.
- Add to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato sauce, stir and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add the fusilli and water and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with mozzarella and parmesan slices and bake for 20 minutes.
This dish is delicious! Keep this recipe for winter!