Over time, a greasy film appears on wooden cabinet doors and it is very difficult to remove it. There is a two-step cleaning technique that can help you achieve this ... Here's how:
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of Dawn liquid dish soap, 1 cup of white vinegar and 2 cups of warm water together.
- Rub your cabinets with this preparation, with a clean cloth, following the grain of the wood.
- Rinse with a sponge and dry with a clean dry cloth.
If after this step there is still dirt left, go to step 2.
- Place baking soda on a clean, damp cloth and rub the cabinet doors, always in the direction of the grain.
- Rinse with clear water, with a clean sponge and dry with a clean dry cloth.
Not a single dirt should remain on your cabinets!