Are you tired of limescale and soap stains on your shower glass doors? We have the tip for you!
As presented on the website, we offer you to make a small "magic wand" filled with good things to eliminate hard water stains almost instantly and effortlessly:
* Buy a non-abrasive sponge with built-in handle ( we can find them in dollar stores in the kitchen accessories section).
* In the handle, add 1 tsp. concentrated dishwashing detergent (Blue Dawn is always recommended) and 1 drop of Finish Jet Dry for the dishwasher.
* Fill the handle with water, taking care to leave a small space.
* All you have to do is let the magic work by gently rubbing your shower glasses with circular motions.
* In minutes and almost effortlessly, your windows will sparkle clean and the hard water stains will be gone as if by magic.
* Rinse with clear water and pass a squeegee for a flawless finish.
** Tip: Always leave your "magic wand" in the shower. This way, you will be able to maintain the windows clean easily, which will save you time in the future!
Source: This Grand Ma is Fun
Photo Credit: This Grand Ma is Fun