14 tips with self adhesive hooks
These small self adhesive hooks have revolutionized the way we hang objects on the wall. Before the only way to hang an object on the wall was to make a hole with a nail and a hammer or with a screw and a screwdriver.
But you will see in this article that self adhesive hooks are more convenient than nails and screws! And you will see that there are many models!
To see the 14 tips, click on the tab: NEXT PAGE
Tips 1 to 4
1) Convenient to hold the hidden wire behind an electrical device that is stored on the kitchen counter
2) Stick it upside down on the door of the house inside and you can hang a decoration outside the house!
3) Glue 5 large self adhesive hooks to make a coat rack in the hall of the house! Then decorate this coat rack!
4) Add small pots to the side of the kitchen cupboards! Grow fresh herbs!
Tip 5 to 8
5) Drill the boxes of wax paper, aluminum and plastic wrap, place the logs through and put the logs on hooks that you'll stick to pantry's door!
6) Leave the measuring spoons on the cereal boxes you use regularly!
Source:A THOUSAND WORDS
7) Organize your jewelry on the wall
Source:SO MUCH BETTER WITH AGE
8) Enjoy the cupboard doors to store the lids of pans
Source:WRAPPED IN RUST
9) A hook + a paper clip to hold the sauce in the pantry
Source:ONE GOOD THING BY JILLEE
10) Convenient to hold the small garbage bag in the car!
Source:THE KRAZY COUPON LADY
11) Always keep your oven potholder close to hand!
Source:SHABBY CREEK COTTAGE
12) Store your care products, perfumes and nail polish behind a door of your choice. Your room, the bathroom, or even a closet door
Tips 13 and 14
13) These mini hooks are perfect to hold a banner over a door frame!
14) Take advantage of a cupboard to hang a shower tray and store the fresh vegetables from the market!