Sometimes we want to cook but it's too difficult and the result is not good.
This recipe is simple, but everyone will love it, I'm sure!
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. tea. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- ⅓ cup butter
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grill the pork chops on both sides. Keep aside.
- Place Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes in slow cooker. Stir.
- Add the grilled pork chops, then place the sliced onions and butter slices on top (do not stir!).
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours without opening the lid during cooking time.
Here is the result :
Serve without putting knives on the table, because the meat will be so tender that it will cut with a fork! ;-)