You would like to make a bowl to decorate the house with seasonal colors?
It's very easy! In one afternoon and with some accessories it can be done!
The blogteach us how to make this beautiful bowl made of artificial leaves!
YOU WILL NEED:
-A plastic bowl
-A garland of artificial autumn leaves
-Mod Podge style glue-varnish.
-A sponge brush
HOW TO DO:
1) Cut all the leaves leaving the stem of the leaves on the artificial garland
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap
4) Apply glue everywhere on the plastic wrap and add the artificial leaves, again add glue over the leaves
5) Cover the entire bowl with leaves and glue
6) Let dry a little and add glue until the leaves stick well to each other
7) Remove the bowl and plastic wrap
8) The glue becomes translucent!
You can do what you want with it!
Make it a trinket bowl for the hall!
You can make different sizes!
ENJOY THIS DIY LEAF BALL FOR FALL!