A project that everyone can realize because it does not demand any particular talent!
No need to know how to sew!
And it's a super original gift for a baby shower, a new birth or a baptism!
The new mom will find the sleeping bag very useful to breastfeed her baby, change the diaper outside the house, or make him sleep in his stroller!
And it will be super easy to wash in the washing machine!!
It's THE perfect cheap gift to offer and you can make it!! :D
YOU WILL NEED:
-Three pieces of polar fabric
(Polar or polyethylene terephthalate) of 76 x 96 cm (30 x 38 inches)
-A measuring tape
-A flat pillow
This one is really too rounded!
HOW TO DO:
1) Place the first two pieces of polar fabric on top of each other 76 x 96 cm (30 x 38 ") flat
2) Measure squares of 15cm (6 inches) in each corner and cut them out
3) Then measure strips of 3.81 cm (1.5 inch) on each side
4) Make double knots with the strips and let the top open to make the sleeping bag
5) Insert the pillow (Use a flatter pillow, this one too much bulging)
6) Now repeat all the same steps with the last piece of fabric, but make the knots until about 3/4 and fold the rest of the fabric down to close the sleeping bag!