We always have something to wash and disinfect in the kitchen!
The stove, the counter, the kitchen table, the dining room table. Whether to remove dirt, traces of bacteria or germs, the sink wipe that is used to make dishes is stuffed with bacteria and it spreads all these germs rather than eliminating them.
That's why some companies have marketed disposable wipes to make sure everything is flawless and germ-free. But these disposable wipes are expensive at the end of the month!
UNLESS YOU DO LIKE THIS YOUTUBER!
YOU WILL NEED:
-A roll of tough paper towel
-A sharp knife
-A tupperware dish with lid
By doing this trick with quality paper towels, your wipes will be as effective as Lysol wipes, for a fraction of the price!
1) Cut a roll of absorbent paper in the middle. This tip will be more effective with a thick, good quality paper towel
2) Insert one half in a suitable Tupperware dish, you will have to force a little
You should get roughly this space in the center of the roll
3) In a measuring cup, pour 350ml (1 1/2 cups) and 60 ml (1/4 cup) of hydrogen peroxide (isopropanol)
4) Then add a few drops of dish soap. This will help remove fat
5) Mix well and pour the mixture into the container with the paper
6) Pour in until the paper is completely soaked as shown in the picture. And let soak for a minimum of 5 minutes before using
7) Gently remove the cardboard from the middle after 5 minutes
8) And close the cover after each use!
Here! Your disposable wipes to disinfect and wash the kitchen are ready!