When using a towel to dry our hair, bath towels are usually too thick and often too long to roll on our heads because we do not have all the hair as long. That's why this trick is really great! Recover all your towels from the summer to make hair turbans!
The original pattern comes from the blog Skip to my Lou And it is perfect! You will find 2 photos with a buttoned version at the bottom of this version.
Cheap beach towels are the best to achieve this trick, because they are very thin!
See the pattern --- >> HERE
1) Fold the towel in 2
2) The fabric should measure 30.48 cm (12 ") high on the left, 3 1/3" (8.47 cm) on the right and 91.44 cm (36 ") wide
3) Draw the pattern on the towel and cut out the shape
4) Pin a length of 3 "(7.62 cm) of elastic bent in 2 at 7.62 cm (3") from the towel edge
5) Turn the fabrics upside down and sew, taking care to let the elastic stand out
6) This is how we make a hair turban from a recovered towel !
HOW TO USE IT:
1) Place it on your neck
2) Turn the tip of the turban on itself
3) And insert the end of the turban into the elastic
You can also add the button to it:
Attach the elastic to the other end and the button on the front of the turban
It's different but just as effective!