The towels are too big and too long for many of us when we wash our hair!
Do you hate paying for something that you can do yourself with things you already have at home? Make your own hair towel!
YOU WILL NEED:
-A large towel
-An elastic band
-And a sewing machine
HOW TO DO:
1) Fold the towel in 2, right sides together
2) The fabric should measure 30.48 cm (12") high to the left, 8.47 cm (3 1/3") to the right and 91.44 cm (36 ") width
3) Draw the pattern on the towel and cut out the shape
4) Pin a length of 7.62 cm (3 ") of elastic fold in 2 to 7.62 cm (3") from the towel edge
5) Turn the fabrics wrong sides together and make the seam, taking care to let the elastic stand out
6) This is how we make a hair towel from a classic towel!
HOW TO USE IT:
1) Place it on your neck
2) Turn the tip of the turban on itself
3) And insert the end of the turban into the elastic
VIDEO: Let the video loading a few seconds. If the video still does not play, empty your browsing history. Or, download Google Chrome, it's free. 99% of the time this is the problem.
CLICK ----- >>>>HERE TO SEE THE PDF TEMPLATE