Blogger Jessica Cohen does not buy perfume anymore! Yet everybody constantly compliments her on her perfume and even tries to guess what perfume she has!
Her secret? She doesn't spend any more money on perfumes that last only a few hours and are far from natural products.
She makes her own essential oil fragrances and smells good all day long!
Unlike perfumes that contain alcohol, essential oils evaporate less quickly! It smells good all day! She doesn't have any redness or itching caused by certain perfumes that are too strong.
FOR THE BASIC RECIPEYou'll have about 2 tbsp. of solid perfume
You will need:
-15 ml (1 tbsp) sweet almond oil or coconut oil or organic jojoba oil - >>RIGHT HERE
-15 ml (1 tbsp) beeswax tablets - >>RIGHT HERE
-Sealing containers - >>RIGHT HERE
-Essential oils of your choice
-A note pad: To take notes of your favorite mixes!
-A bowl with coffee beans: To forget all the perfumes you have previously smelt
Here are 3 recipes to try:
1) 7 drops of essential oil of clove + 8 drops of essential oil of bergamot + 3 drops of essential oil of sassafras (ocotea) and finally of 2 drops of essential oil of orange
2) 7 drops of essential oil of sandalwood + 7 drops of essential oil of bergamot, 2 drops of essential oil of geranium + 3 drops of essential oil of Stress Away and finally 1 drop of essential oil of lemon
3) 7 drops of clove essential oil + 8 drops of bergamot oil + 3 drops of essential oil of Stress Away and finally of 2 drops of essential oil of tangerine
1) Begin by measuring the base oil and beeswax
2) Place them in a bain-marie
3) Heat until the beeswax tablets are melted
4) Remove from heat, then add oils
5) Pour the mixture into hermetically sealed containers and let it freeze
6) Wait 1 to 2 days before using perfumes, odors will have time to mix well
HERE IS A LIST OF 7 ADDITIONAL COMBINATIONS OF JESSICA COHEN: