Would you like to have a white frame for each month of the year? You can easily create one, if you get paint sample colors on your next visit to the hardware store.
WARNING! Do not steal them! These are samples when you buy paint, but the hardware stores pay for these samples. This tip is a recycle tip.
YOU WILL NEED:
-A frame with the glass
-A piece of cardboard
-A piece of fabric
- White glue, or Tacky Glue, or in can
-A whiteboard felt pen
-Brush for whiteboard
HOW TO DO:
1) Remove the back of the frame
2) Cover the white cardboard with a fabric of your choice to make a background
3) Turn over the decorated cardboard and place the paint samples
4) Use glue of your choice to glue them together
5) Replace it in the frame
6) Use the whiteboard felt pen to write the notes on your pretty colorful calendar!
VIDEO: Let the video loading a few seconds. If you can't watch the video, empty your browsing history. Or, download Google Chrome, it's free. 99% of the time this is the problem.