Storing spices is a problem that we all have in our kitchen.
Personally, I never managed to find the right spice display. They are expensive, they take up too much space and there are never enough containers!
I opted for this solution less expensive and very decorative ... To achieve this storage spices,
You need :
- Mason jars (take dyed jars to protect your spices from light)
- A drill
- A hot glue gun
Here's what you need to do:
- Place some hot glue inside the hoops.
- Glue the lids in the hoops.
- Screw them under the cabinet.
- Fill your Mason jars with spices.
- Screw the pots onto their lids
And here's the result !
It's much more convenient!