There are many ways to cook the brown sauce! Here is a delicious homemade brown sauce recipe, perfect for chicken and French fries.
Calories: 108 cal (1 serving)
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1½ cups (375 ml) of chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ cup (125 ml) of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients and bring to the boil, stirring often.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serve with roast chicken, French fries, it's up to you.