Do you like pasta and seafood? You will love the recipe we have to offer you today.
This recipe is the perfect dinner because it combines a delicious creamy sauce, seafood and lasagna. You will not be able to keep yourself from asking for seconds.
You'd better keep this recipe close by because it will soon become a family favorite.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley, more for garnish than to cook with
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
- 1 3/4 cup grated mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, roughly chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 10 cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups of ricotta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add flour and whisk until lightly browned, about 1 minute longer.
- Stir in milk, parsley and a pinch of chili flakes and allow the sauce to thicken for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add wine, 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and cook another 2 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Put the cooked noodles on a clean work surface.
- Place a thin layer of sauce in a large baking dish.
- On the noodles, spread a layer of ricotta, then a layer of shrimp mixture.
- Roll and pour remaining sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then finish broiling for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
In the video that follows, you will be able to watch each preparation step in detail to achieve these tasty rolls that everyone will love.
Enjoy your meal!
In the comments section, please share your family's favorite recipes, what recipes you make over and over again.