Bacon cook in the oven is so simple! A technique without mess and splash! Crispy and cooked evenly.
The secret is to place a cooking grid, like the one of your rotisserie for example. All you have to do is place it on a baking tray with cooking foil.
How to do:
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Put aluminum foil on a baking tray and place your grid.
- Put the bacon in a single layer and it should not overlap.
- Cook the bacon in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. The exact cooking time will depend on the thickness of the bacon. Start checking after 12 minutes.
- The bacon fat will heat up and make bubbles, but do not worry, it should not splash.
- Put the bacon on a plate covered with paper towel and dry it.
- You can also refrigerate the rest of the bacon for a week or freeze it, up to 3 months; microwave the bacon before serving.
Source: The kitchnn · Photo Credit: Istock