These shrimps cooked in garlic and paprika will delight you!
- 2 lbs of raw shrimps
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Shell the shrimps.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the red pepper flakes and the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimps and continue cooking until shrimps have lost their pinkish color, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add paprika, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, then add lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Mix and serve immediately.
Personally, I eat these shrimps with a slice of bread that I dip into the fabulous cooking juices!