If you are like me, you have a big notebook filled with scraps of recipe coming from everywhere ... Among these pieces of paper, I have this recipe of blueberries and cream cheese dessert.
- 1 2/3 cup Graham crackers, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar + 1 cup
- 16 oz (two 8 oz. Packages) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 C. vanilla tea
- A box (21 oz) of blueberry pie filling
- 8 oz of Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Put the Graham cookie crumbs into a bowl and mix in the melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Mix.
- Press this mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Put aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs, sugar cup and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit crust.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the mixture is frozen (the top is dry to the touch).
- Allow to cool completely, then spread the blueberry pie fill and the Cool Whip.
With a coffee, it's just perfect!