Desserts have a reputation for being long to prepare, but at Ma Fourchette they try to offer you the most practical recipes (and also the best!) ...
This chocolate icing is proof that it takes only 2 minutes to get an excellent result!
- ⅓ cup of milk
- ⅓ cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla tea
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Put the butter, milk and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and simmer for 45 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and chocolate chips. Whisk until the icing is smooth and shiny.
- Immediately pour on a 9 × 13 inch cake or brownies and let cool.
I told you it was fast!