What if we told you that you can make 100 delicious cookies from a single batch and that with only 4 ingredients? Yes, it is possible and so delicious! An easy way to make delicious cookies for all the family, and perhaps the neighbours too! ;-)
- 500 grams/2 cups Butter
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5 cups Self Raising Flour
If you don't have condensed milk, you may replace it with this substitute. It will require a little more work!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream the sugar and butter using an electric hand mixer.
- Add in condensed milk and flour.
- Make small balls of the size of your choice. The smaller the cookies the more you will get.
- Place on greased trays and bake at 180C/360F until golden brown approximately 10-15 minutes.
Here are some flavors you can add for even more deliciousness!
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter
- White Chocolate and Macadamia
- Dried fruits (apricot)
- Orange zest
You can really use anything you have in the pantry, have a little fun!
Source: The Whoot · Photo Credit: Pinterest