The special ingredient that makes all the difference is: TUNA!
In addition to seeing its increased protein intake, tuna blends perfectly with the flavors of this salad.
A dinner we can not wait to eat!
- 8 oz macaroni
- 2 tuna cans in water, drained
- ¾ cup celery, in brunoise
- ½ cup sweet pickles, in brunoise
- ½ cup dill pickles, in brunoise
- ⅓ cup red pepper, in brunoise
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chiseled
For the vinaigrette:
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt (you can choose a light one)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (you can also choose a light one)
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and black pepper from the mill
- In a small bowl, whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Put everything in a large bowl and mix gently.
- Leave to rest in the fridge at least 1 hour before serving (it will be more tasty).
Serve this salad with a tasty vegetable juice and you will have the perfect lunch for Mondays at the office! ;-)
Source: http://www.spendwithpennies.com/pickled-tuna-macaroni-salad/ · Photo Credit: Capture vidéo facebook