Do you want to make a great game for your kids in no time and for less than $20 this summer? Make a water mattress!
And no it doesn't get very hot! Because it's filled with water! And if you are worried the plastic might heat up too much in the sun, just keep the watering hose nearby, but you'll see, the kids will have no trouble keeping cool! And yes it is very very resistant! These plastic sheets are very strong !!
YOU WILL NEED:
- A plastic sheet (10 x 25 feet) with a thickness of (4mm)
- A clothes iron
- Parchment paper
- Duct Tape
- And a lot of water!
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- You will need plenty of space!
- Fold the plastic sheet in 2
- Use parchment paper to cover the entire outline of the plastic sheet by folding it into 2, cover the underside and top of the plastic sheet
- WARNING! Pass the iron ON the parchment paper WITHOUT touching the plastic sheet, or it will melt!
- Leave a small opening to add water to the water mattress
- When finished, pull out the mattress outside, insert the garden hose into the hole and add water!
- Then seal the hole with the Duct Tape after wiping with a dry towel!
It's really VERY easy to do !!
LIKE THIS ARTICLE? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!