A cake full of freshness, filled with pineapple and whipped cream! The paradise of the little ones and the grown-ups.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 container (8 ounces) of whipped topping
- 1 canned (14-16 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup pieces of pineapple
- ½ cup coconut
For the crust:
- 1½ cups Graham breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the crust. Mix and press the mixture into a 9-inch square dish.
- In large bowl, whisk cream cheese softened and icing sugar until smooth.
- Stir in whipped topping and drained pineapple.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Garnish with pieces of pineapple and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.