The white ceramic seals are no longer white? You have tried everything but nothing succeeds in bleaching the seals?
So you have to go a little more drastically! But inevitably use a super harmful commercial product!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 187.5 g (3/4 cup) baking soda
- 62.5 mL (1/4 cup) bleach
- Latex glove
- Protective glasses
-A scrubbing brush
HOW TO DO:
1) In a bowl mix the 2 ingredients to make a thick paste
2) Apply the paste on the dirty seals
3) Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the dirt
4) Rub with the brushes
5) Wait 5 to 10 minutes more
6) Then rinse with plenty of water
7) Wait until the grout is dry to see the final result, sometimes a wet grout is darker
CAUTION: As you use bleach:
*** Make sure to wear old clothes.
*** Wear mask, safety glasses and rubber gloves
*** Open a window, if you do not have a window in the room keep the door open and find a way to ventilate the room
*** If you use a cloth to clean the tiles, make sure it is white so that it does not fade on the ceramic