ALL children love to climb! And nothing will stop them! So build a safe place where you can keep an eye on them!
That's what this super daddy did! He built a climbing wall in a corner of the house where children couldn’t climb without parental supervision! Because a security system prevents children from accessing it, the mattresses on the floor are hanged! It's PERFECT!
HOW HE DID THIS:
1) First Dad found the perfect spot for a climbing wall!
2) Then he cut various shapes in plywood board.
3) Then he fixed plywood (take the time to sand and varnish the plywood for the small feet of your children) on both sides and fixed the climbing stones on the plywood.
You can buy everything on the Web --- >> RIGHT HERE
4) Then he installed a mattress on the floor to prevent children from climbing when no one’s around!
Buy mattresses on the Web ---> RIGHT HERE
5) Hang the mattresses with hooks!
Kids LOVE climbing wall in the playroom!