When I invite my friends and make this recipe, I always receive congratulations. This lacquered salmon delicious: everyone loves it!
I hope you will love it too ...
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tbsp. ginger, freshly grated
For honey and ginger topping:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil, toasted
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, freshly grated
For the service :
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Put baking paper on a baking tray and place a rack over it. Spray the grill with a cooking spray.
- In a slightly hollow dish, combine the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar and whisk 1 minute.
- Add the salmon to the dish, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to "broil" and place the rack in the bottom of the oven.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared rack.
- Season with salt and pepper, then place directly under the grill.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients of the varnish, then brush the salmon fillets.
- Turn over the fillets, brush with varnish and put in another 5-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon, until it is opaque.
- Remove from oven, serve on plates, pour glaze, sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions and serve.