There are clothes too fragile to be washed in washing machine, even in the delicate cycle. The lace underwears, cashmere sweaters and swimsuits will not come back intact from the washing machine, so wash them by hand!
For an effective hand washing without having to rub vigorously, it is necessary to use a product in particular:
Soap flakes from Savon de Marseille
Here's what you need to do:
- Pour 2 tablespoons of flakes soap of Marseille soap into a container of very hot water.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- When the soap is dissolved, add your clothes.
- Soak for an hour, then gently rub your clothes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Thanks to the Marseille soap, hand washing is no longer difficult!