If you like to celebrate Halloween, you probably also love the fashion of all these beautiful witch shoe decorations with striped tights that has been out for a few years already!
They are found in the form of decorations for table legs or simply placed on the floor in the vestibule of a house or on the chimney!
And if you want to DIY a pair of witch booties, know that it's very easy!
You can wear them as Halloween costumes and use them as decoration every year!
YOU WILL NEED:
-Solid adhesive tape
-Water and flour to make paper mache glue
-And acrylic paint and varnish
1) Begin by trimming the shapes in aluminum plates to shape the shoe and hold it with the tape
2) Use paper, water and glue to cover the shoe
3) Once the papier-mache is dry, you can paint the shoe
4) And once the paint is dry, apply 1-2 or 3 coats of glossy acrylic varnish everywhere!
5) Watch the video to learn the steps!
ON VIDEO: Give the video a few minutes to load. If the video still does not come, empty the history of your device. Or, download Google Chrome, it's free. That's 99% of the time the problem.
YOU LIKE IT? Here are other models to inspire you!
You will be able to make this type of decoration in the vestibule of your house!