It may seem easy to do a chicken salad to stuff croissants, wraps etc, but I've eaten so many bland chicken salads!
This one has nothing bland, it is extraordinary!
Good tasting ingredients that will make your taste buds happy! ;-)
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
• 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
• 1/4 cup apple, diced
• 10 oz cooked chicken, cut into chunks
• Baby spinach leaves
• 4 croissants or wraps or rolls
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Add cranberries, pecans, diced apples and chicken. Stir gently.
- Cut the croissants in the center with a serrated knife.
- Place a few leaves of baby spinach, then garnish with salad.
It's a classic but everyone loves it!